Employment at Bolger Healthcare is truly special – you’re joining an elite team of caregivers who provide more than just professional healthcare services. You’ll join a true family environment where care, compassion, tenderness, and dignity surround all that we do.
As of 2/22/2019, we have immediate openings for the following positions:
- Full or Part-Time Nursing position available at Country Club Manor
- 12 hour daylight or midnight shifts
- Shift differential added to base pay for midnight
- Full or Part-Time Driver needed for medical appointments and activity outings.
- Full or Part-Time Transportation Aide for resident appointments and activity outings. This position does not require any special certification.
- Full or Part-Time State Tested Nurse Aides for the following shifts:
- Afternoon 8hr shift (both facilities)
- Midnight 12 or 10hr shift (Country Club Manor)
- Daylight 8hr shift (Catherine’s Care Center)
You can contact Lisa Woods at 740-266-6118 or 740-282-3605 to set up an appointment or
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental and vision.
Bolger Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer